We can't wait to collaborate with you to create more meaning & impact
Great! You've landed on the right page.
1. DEEP DIVE: EVENT STRATEGY SESSION
Every package begins with a 2-hour deep dive session. Together, we'll gain clarity around your event vision, mission and goals.
Here's what it'll look like:
- You + Patsy, in person - or by Zoom - for two full hours:
- Getting really clear on your big event idea and what your goal of community experience is
- Identifying your dream support team (i.e. copywriter, graphic designer, photographer, caterer, event staff, etc.)
- Establishing your budget (tips on how to create an experience that aligns with your budget will be provided)
- Identifying key milestones and action items necessary for moving forward
- At the end of our time together, we'll discuss your needs for continued support, at which point we'll create a customized package just for you (to be returned to you within 1 week of our meeting)
Your investment of $1,100, also includes:
- Marketing direction and guidance for handling essential event elements such as negotiating vendor contracts with venues, caterers, etc.
- A customized event plan and marketing timeline - delivered digitally to you within 1 week of our meeting
- A how-to guide that lays out your next steps so you can launch your event with confidence - and without any last-minute panics
- Plus, 2 x 45-minute follow-up sessions (via Zoom) to be used how you wish, anytime leading up to your event
- [Note: Should you choose to continue our work together in a more comprehensive way, this initial investment will also serve as your deposit]
2. COMPREHENSIVE SUPPORT
Partner with us from concept through execution.
Our support packages are customized to your needs and goals.
Elements might include:
Concept & strategy development
Tone, style, feel unique to you
Budget creation & monitoring, including guidance around budget vision
Marketing: a strategy for attracting hearts to seats
Project management (so you can rest easy feeling confident all details are covered)
Overall event logistics (venue, catering, AV, registration/invitation needs)
Ongoing event coaching (have someone to support you day-of, but could use a weekly check-in leading up to your event to ensure you're meeting marketing goals & deadlines? we've got you covered)
On-site support (including hiring & managing event staff)