I am so excited to share the love this Valentine's Day!
As many of you know, I can't say enough good about the gals at Whole Food Love. Meg & Shannon, two sisters, radiate passion for helping people take back control of their health and in turn, improve all areas of their lives. Meg & Shannon look at the entire picture and work closely with their clients to implement small changes that carry BIG impact. I am not exaggerating when I say my work with Whole Food Love changed my WHOLE life. After a few short weeks of implementing the simple recipes and food substitutions Shannon recommended, along with a more consistent exercise routine, I stopped craving sugar and regained that energy afternoon coffee and sweet treats were draining me of.
One of the coolest things about Whole Food Love is the way they encourage you to make small changes. Meg & Shannon are all about feeling good and giving up the guilt. I, for one, love to bake. I thought it might be fun to share one of my favorite sweet (and healthy!) recipes Meg & Shannon call Endless Summer Blondies. Lord knows, we could sure use a taste of summer right now in the Northeast! And, this recipe proves you can still indulge in something sweet while taking control of your health. (This recipe has less than 10 ingredients and is super easy to make!)
ENDLESS SUMMER BLONDIEs (Chocolate Chip Brownies)
1 cup almond butter
½ tsp. sea salt
½ cup organic sugar
½ tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
½ cup dark chocolate chips
topping: crushed walnuts
other optional toppings: sea salt, silvered almonds, pecans, semisweet chocolate chips…the combinations are endless!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients (except for optional toppings).
- Pour batter into parchment-lined pan, smooth top with a wooden spoon and top with crushed walnuts (you can crush your own walnuts using a spoon and plastic bag).
- Bake blondies until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for about 10 minutes.
- To serve, lift parchment paper out of pan (leaves it clean), cut into 8 squares and enjoy!
Note: The Endless Summer Blondies will last for a couple days in an airtight container on the counter. They also taste great refrigerated, or as a frozen treat. And, if you're in the Valentine's Day spirit like I'e been, you can easily use a cookie cutter to make them into heart shaped treats. Enjoy your indulgence, guilt-free! As Meg & Shannon say, "Life is all about compromise, so strive for the best and be satisfied with the better."
If this recipe caught your attention and you'd like to learn more about Whole Food Love's offerings, I've got exciting news to share! Whole Food Love is opening its doors for the next session of: Beautiful U.
BEAUTIFUL UNIVERSITY AKA “BEAUTIFUL U” IS AN 8 WEEK GUIDED PREP PROGRAM THAT STARTS YOU ON YOUR JOURNEY TO THE WHOLE FOOD LIFESTYLE! THIS PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Support & Guidance incorporating more WHOLE foods into your meals
- Empowering Focus Sessions to discover the “MOST BEAUTIFUL YOU”
- Techniques to “crowd out” the processed foods
- Graduated + Flexible WHOLE food meal options which include
o 31 Quick + Healthy Breakfast Recipes
o 31 Delicious + Easy to Prepare Whole Food Based Dinner Recipes
o The graduated plan keeps you eating better and better each week so you can FEEL + SEE your progress and the difference that WHOLE foods make in YOU!
- “30 Minute Max” Weekly Shopping List
- The Complete Cupboard Checklist
- Community of like-minded Whole Foodies to support you during the program and after
- Food Education Digi-Workshops
- Interview with the Experts
- Cooking 101 Skills Videos
- Movement Motivation
- BONUS Recipes
HERE ARE JUST SOME OF THE RESULTS THAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- 20% or more reduction in your Grocery Bill
- Increased Energy + Vitality
- Clearer skin + Clearer Head
- Reduction (and sometimes Elimination) of Medication
- Lower Cholesterol
- Increased Confidence in and out of the kitchen
- Less wasted food + less wasted time
- Approach Optimum Weight
- Less time trying to figure out what to eat & More Time for YOU!
Already sold? Click here to register today and save $80! Class begins February 23. Don't be late! The Regular Price of Beautiful U is $279, but when you register through & celebrate, you receive a special price of $199, (what a deal!) and I receive a commission (thank you!). Now, if you ask me, that is something to #celebrate!
Please feel free to send me a note to email@example.com, if you want to hear more about my Beautiful U experience. I'd be thrilled to share!
In the comments below, let me know what you think of the Endless Summer Blondies. And, be sure to visit the Whole Food Love Blog tomorrow, February 11, 2015, to check out my Valentine's Day guest post. (Hint: I'll be serving up some red, white, and pink tablescape inspiration just in time for Valentine's Day.)
Here's to feeling happier, healthier, and more YOU!