Join us for a cozy, reflective workshop that will help you thoughtfully and creatively transition from 2016 to 2017. Together, we will reflect on and embrace our major takeaways from the past year and set meaningful intentions by helping each other choose a single, powerful word to guide our journeys in the year to come. You'll leave the workshop feeling centered and ready to ring in the new year.
This workshop is perfect for you if:
- you want to pause for some meaningful “me time” after the frenzy of the holidays
- you want to set thoughtful intentions for 2017
- you want to spend some quality time with a community of like-minded ladies
- you want to set a quiet, cozy tone for the coming year
- you like popcorn and tea!
The $45 registration fee includes a pre-workshop workbook to guide you in personal reflection to bid farewell to 2016 and embrace your vision for 2017, snacks, beverages, and supplies - plus a special gift for you. All you need to bring is your wonderful self and a willingness to follow your intuition and connect with other creative and inspiring women (like you)!
Please note: yoga pants or sweat pants are required. Coziness is a MUST.
To register: http://bit.ly/2hlxabk